Friday, December 12, 2003

mY |iFE

update:



hiya ppl!!! long time no blog huh? sorriz... i juz so lazy these days... this week is the BEST man!!! rox in stereo!!! haha... tuesday was my mother's childcare's concert rehearsal with my friends, who went along to help... then wednesday, woke up sooo late, went to see Rugrats Go Wild with friends then went to my mum's pottery exhibition together... after that went to Clarke Quay for dinner... hilarious dinner... haha... bout 9 plus liddat went to orchard road to see the christmas lights, not much, but ok lo... walk from wheelock place to around phoniex hotel there... we were all tired, hahahaha... bought ice-cream to eat, the coffee not bad, but i preferred my choc... haha...by the time reach home, half dead lo, but enjoyed myself lots lots... thursday... nothing much really... went for track n field... run the 300m dash sia... 1 min 03 secs... after running tad cannot run anymore aledi... maybellyn run 1 min 02 secs, @ 1st behind me by alot, then suddenly catch up, all the others @ the finish line encouraging us, but cannot run faster means cannot... haha... then went home for a bath, went to Mothergoose... then went for tuition... so on... hm... there's one girl who is 16, quite pretty, and i feel VERY inferior beside her... shld i??? she around i feel so uncomfortable... well... went to Mothergoose again today... last concert practice... then had to go back for piano... hmphz... hehe... well... started playing gunbound today... its quite fun actually... hahaha...tml one of my frens oso going to my the Mothergoose concert, well, i needa go sleep aledi... tml is a long day 4 me... have the concert then my grandaunty's BD dinner... ok kirby, i will go n buy teens mag... nitez... *yawnz*

No comments:

Post a Comment