Wednesday, April 14, 2004

mY |iFE

update:



haiz... dunno wads wrong le la... my grandfather went for minor operation today, he keep coughing, now he sy much better =) so happie... my poor dog's paw is hurt, went to see vet... haven come home yet =( dunno if she is ok... my throat is aching like HELL. dunno wads wrong, suddenly de... did i eat alot of heaty things? die die... got speech day coming up... okok... dese few dayz my head is buried in a book, i guess ppl nvr see me liddat b4... but yea yea... i love reading... it feels kinda good to get back to reading, its nice in a way... =) just in this week i have aledi read 3 books, something i haven done for a long long time... no one in class knows wad im thinking now, i keep my mouth shut, sometimes its best tad way... o well... today may mic ca di n oe go n bathe during eng period... then suddenyl come in hair all soaking wet, no opinion =) nuthing to say le... cyaz~

No comments:

Post a Comment