Saturday, July 12, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

Hi all! I finally added the China post, and it's below cause it was saved as draft =D Currently, I'm HOOKED onto smallville! Tom Welling is so Hot! and Kristen Kreuk is beautiful... they make such a lovely couple! hehe... I've finally managed to tear myself away from it cause it's time to get studying and I'm only done with season 2. I had no idea the series isn't done yet! I have up to season 6, but season 7 is already out and season 8 is on it's way. LONG time to go... haha.. read the brief summary.. sounds like it's gonna get a lot more complicated along the way. 

Yes, today... woke at 6am to send claudyne off to Canberra =( First time I'm the first oacian to reach =P I'm gonna miss you CLAUDYNE! boo.. Take care yeah.. Victor was a little too late to send her off.. by like 5 mins.. then we went to T2 to have Macs with M lim and his wife, April. I'll add photos another day. My eyes are burning... nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment