Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New Start and A New Year!


It's been more than a year since my last blog entry.. and though I have been reluctant to continue blogging for some reason, I decided that I want to continue blogging again..

Perhaps it's because my Prof in my module Animal Behaviour told us that the best way to spread knowledge and news nowadays is through each individual student's blog. He said that it would be more likely for youngsters nowadays to check each others blogs than to go to his website.. haha.. I found it very true.. so that was the push that got me started on blogging once more..

I'm going to use this more for recording my little insights here and there that come and go too quickly rather than for a daily documentation of my social life.. I'll leave that to facebook.. I think it'll be interesting to read back and see how the way I perceive things have changed..

so... here is the start of something new =)

No comments:

Post a Comment