Tuesday, October 7, 2003

just finish home econs exam... SAW HIM TODAY!!! him!!! *secret* guy!!! even take same bus back as him!!! he wave to me! haha... i mad... aiyo... tml got maths paper 2... so cham... record man!!! no on online @ at! haha... maybe should just play sims... mdm tan tell john off again bout his hair... dunno y she bother.. all the sec 4s oso gell hair wad... not like he's the only one... mum say after an hour must start work... haiz... still cannot figure out how to make background... SOMEONE TEACH ME!!!! please.... haha... my mood now very good... later dunno liaoz... my house got mouse... got mouse shit on my bed!!! ewz... in my parent's room got on the floor n in the bath tub!!! it's freakin me out!!! not sleeping @ the bottom aledi... haha... i sleeping on the top bunk... u noe how freaky it is to dunno when the mouse will appear in front of u!! o yucks man.. scaaarrriiieee.... haha... wan go play sims aledi... byez!

No comments:

Post a Comment