Wednesday, October 29, 2003

mY |iFE

update:

o ya, i forgot to add to yesterday's entry, the song competition organizers called me up yesterday and ask us to perform for some kind of function... cool sia... feel honoured man... haha... wa, today in com lab 4 science that time, mdm tan call ppl out one by one for councilling, i didnt get called out... haha... good n bad... actually, might be quite fun to see mdm tan advising me about boyfriend when i dun have one... hahaha... my mother say it is good that she cares for us, but, my classmates dun agree... hahaha... the sports cap thing STILL not out!!! IM GOING CRAZY!!!! ARGH!!! 2day @ the end part of chinese lesson, we ( Maxine, Marissa, Linda and I) were playing monopoly, then when need to pack up that time, i stand up to keep the money back, then Yu Xiang go and take away the chair, i didnt know, wanted to sit down after putting back money, lucky Kang Yu warned me that there was no chair @ the back, if not fall down soooo paiseh... THANK YOU KANG YU!!! haha... anyway, now toking to Lumpy, we trying to call other ppl go online... so sianz... nothing else to write aledi... byez!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment