Saturday, November 22, 2003

mY |iFE

update:



hmz.... wa... today so nice... in the morning, me n kirby go my father's mother's house for BD luch.. then we come back n meet the others.... after that we go to Safra for bowling... it was raining today so couldnt go beach, go my house, when we come back, the girls, isaac n I came back 1st, so we were waiting for the other boys to come back, then we bomb them with water bombs! haha! so fun... b4 tad, xm, val n dice found a kitten on the roadside, brought it back and gave it food, then let it out again... it was so cute!!! hahaha... anyway... the others just went home... finally peace n quiet... tads stupid jonathan just now go n sign into my msn account n chat to nelson say i love him, want him be my stead n all that crap, lucky nelson nvr belief... hmph... wa... today end up 12 ppl come, henry, edwin, isaac, jonathan, nicholas, xiu mei, candice, valarie, vanessa, li ling n i.. hahaha... kirby... dun think so much bout wad i told u last night... look on the bright side remember?! i wan go watch MOVIE!!! dun like being @ home... hmph... nothing to say aledi... bye!!! o ya, n i burned my finger, boohoo... pain... hmph...

No comments:

Post a Comment