Thursday, November 6, 2003

mY |iFE

update:



i feel awful n horrible, but its over now... feeling better... but my heart feels very uncomfortable, like there's something bottled up inside that's gonna explode, i need to talk to someone, but, no one will listen... n i dun think i can take it any more, i hate this uncomfortable feeling, i wanna talk to KY but he's busy, hmph.... ask me call back later... man... now i think too late to call him aledi... haiz... wait tml call dunno whether he will be irritated n think i wu liao... hmph... he can easily make me feel betta always... haha... dunno y... but he's not available always i guess...when can i see *him* again... i miss him so much... haha... im pathetic man... kirbs, lumps, val, dun take it tad way... but if i didnt tell u all, n u all eventually find out, wun be angry wid me meh??? or u all wan me reject invitation???

No comments:

Post a Comment