Wednesday, February 4, 2004

mY |iFE

update:



hai... feeling so miserable these days, MAN I REALLY HATE THAT GAL.. she still come pally pally with me, *rolls eyes* i wanna puke! i sometimes in class so angry, i dun feel ike talking to everyone else, so pardon me ya? i dun feel like going to sch these days... now... one of my friends like undergo a character change, n its making me, hai... how to say... making me feel like, i dunno la... its just so hurtful, n now i dun care, i will treat tad person the way that person treats me... not gonna be stupid, not gonna let ppl take advantage of me anymore... want my help, come n ask me, i will definately help n any way i can, but not gonna be soooo nice n offer all the time, im not talking bout yuanz, zoe or max, or kirbs... now i talking more to jun ji n kang yu, n chung son is irritating me in a way he doesnt know, quite funny though... anyway, i oso got confidence we can get 1st for deco!!! just hope SOME PEOPLE will make themselves useful n not just hang around class make noise, *ahem* u know who i mean... dun mean to be mean, but, they kinda suck. sry for using foul word... *sighs* my life is a mess. n to make things worse, i cant get my contact lenses into my eyes... haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment