Thursday, February 12, 2004

mY |iFE

update:



oOo... i cannot belief wad a bitch tad girl is.. how dare she!!! so thick skinned!!! tads yesterday's thing, dun wanna elaborate ya? then after do class deco, i went for hiphop then continued with flamenco saviena, dunno how to spell he saviena properly, hehe, yesterday was my first flemnco lesson, very interesting, but hard sia, my feet were aching like hell sia, n my arms today suan de yao ming, lol... when just plainly hands n legs move, no prob, but once they combine, i kalng kabo le... lol... anyway, love it, so gonna take it up, well today, stay back after sch, class quite united seh? those guyz tad stayed back, thanx ;) your help was greatly appreciated... lol~ chung son is like my little brother, he treat me like big sister, call me da jie, make me feel so old... lol~ nola... but he's da only guy who i can talk to so easily, n he sayz he trusts me, n comfortable talking to me, nice feeling seh... lol... n when zoe n yuan li say they know the can trust me, i oso feel very honoured, lol~ anyway, need to go do bi ji le, sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment