Saturday, June 25, 2005

`+._ I simply LOVE dance =D _.+`

This has been a great day! (ooh.. I just got a deja vu) We went to Raffles Town Country Club for lunch to celebrate my grandfather's belated birthday as well as father's day. I got to meet up with my aunties uncles and cousins. Haven't seen them in quite a while~ My cousins are just so cute, haha.. Imagine I was like them before, only fatter when I was their age =P Then we headed to my dance school. It felt so good to be back! I missed the place and my teachers for 3 weeks! I missed 10 lessons in total! 4 Hiphop, 3 Prepartorial Flamenco and 3 Premier Flamenco classes! It felt great to be dancing again, I missed it so so much! Haha, i got so lost in Premier class, it was rather embarrasing, luckily, Prepartorial class was still ok. But it was rather confusing as both grades dance's are rather similar, but Premier is a little harder. I got so confused which was which! Geez, I'm going to have to practice... Exams are in November! *yikes* Combining both hand, leg and castanets movements are so hard.. One part moves, the others doesn't, and the last part doesn't know what to do. Haha!!! After my class I watched my mum's company class. The performing group. *sigh* they dance so well! One day, my goal is to be able to be part of the company dance. I shall practice hard, hopefully in 1 - 3 years time, i will be ready =D It's so awesome, they are having a performance like those ballet's with storylines! It's in November and I can't wait for it!! I wish I got a chance to perform... I shall practice hard, i will!! And I've decided I need some ballet basics... Whether I have the time to take that up is another thing.. haha... so many things i want to do, but so little time... anyway... nothing much to say now.. so goodnight!~ oh ya... I've almost finished my LA homework, just one brochure and news report left! YES! Maths is a different case.. haha.. nights!~

No comments:

Post a Comment