Friday, June 24, 2005

`+._ hmwk day _.+`

geez... i spent the whole day doing Language Arts hmwk... oh well.. I had my fair share of holidays!
i also spent about an hour on my new skin, hope you guys find it interesting ^^ all comments are welcome!
The song is from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, an awesome musical I saw in London! =D

I'd just been blog reading, and I realized that most of my friends blogs seem to be so down, solem and upset. I wonder if it is a teenager thing. I guess we all do get down many a times in life, but for me, I try to look at the brighter side of things, although it may seem impossible, it is always better to be optimistic than pesimistic. Life is never easy, every family has it's own troubles, worries and problems. However, it is how you embrace your problems that makes the difference. Do not sigh about the things you do not have, instead, appreciate and enjoy the things you do have. You only get to live once, so live it to the fullest ^^After a hard day, instead of being moody and glum, cheer up and tell yourself, "hey, i've gotten through another day, it has been tough, but i made it!" and give yourself a pat on the back =) smile more as you never know what difference a smile can do to those around you. By smiling, you instantly brighten up the atmosphere and make people around you feel better. If you felt like you have done wrong and are dreading the next day, take the next day to be an opportunity to make things right instead of thinking, "oh no.. im so dead". Every little bit of optimism helps. There are many a times I go to bed with a heavy heart, be it the emotional sadness of things currently happening or being troubled with some matters, but the next day, I wake up and realize that it is not really that big of a deal, and my heart feels lighter once more. Some things like the death of a loved one would be extremely hard to enable one to be optimistic, but still, one can and should try. All i'm saying is that you should never let anything in life get you too down and depressed, it is unhealthy and would cause others who love and cherish you to be worried about you. Sometimes you feel as though no one cares about you, but in actual fact, someone does love you, your family, your friends, all care about you and cherish you. By smiling and being optimistic, you can light up your world and their world too.

Goodness.. I sound like some old woman talking about life.. haha, but seriously, life is too short to stay down in the dumps for too long. Live life! Embrace it! okay... now i sound like someone who is off the top. I shall stop here, before I start going on again, hope you guys will feel better soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment