Monday, October 23, 2006

well.. exams have been over for about 2 weeks... has been such hectic days following them.. kayaking kraze, open house, land prac test.. hardly had time to take a breather.. and now that i have the time.. i guess i've been doing some reflection. I guess the feeling that sometimes you don't know the team members well enough to understand them or help them because you simply missed out on spending half a year with them. Sometimes.. you feel like you don't understand at all.. you try to, but you just dont.. and you don't want to pry unless told about it.. I used to know almost everything that was going on in my team (0506), but maybe it's going to be different in this team? Today was like deja vu to a year ago.. something similar happened.. only with a different bunch. I remember how shaken i felt, and the few tears i shed. I guess I was younger and more scared last year, never before encountering such a thing. This year although i must say i was still shaken and my legs felt like jelly, i'd experienced it before. All i want now is to be able to be happy. It's such a simple wish, but it's near impossible to find, unless i set my mindset towards a optimistic view. I recall always mentioning about waiting for my prince to come, but, i guess right now, it's not that important to me.. I'm in no hurry, all i want is to have a good time with my friends, go through hardships and emerge stronger than ever as a team and as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment