Friday, October 6, 2006

Hi! haha.. yeah i know.. long time to update.. haha.. i have officially studied for 1 month. I CANNOT believe i can do that. First time I actually am disciplined enough to just after school study, weekends study... My mum says she's amazed I can take it to today.. 2 more papers to go! Today is mooncake festival.. first one in years we arent celebrating with family friends.. darn these exams.. I wanna celebrate the festival! and its been one whole month since i went for dance class of any form. hais... guess what? hahha.. one more month.. and NEPAL HERE WE COME! i cant wait.. really really cant wait!!! Haha... these few weeks.. television has been my relaxation.. *sighs* especially when you watch romantic movies, its hard to pull yourself out of dream and back to reality to the stack of notes waiting for you at the table. ugh. Hmm.. realized quite a few of my friends are getting attached.. still always wonder whether it's a good idea to get attached at such a young age.. is 16 considered young? haha.. i may discuss and reason with myself now, but if the right guy really comes along and sweeps me off my feet, lol... well, then we'll see. Oh yes! did I mention that we celebrated teacher's day + kai sheng's birthday on the 25th of sept? haha.. MArche.. hole in the pocket -.- but such a good break from work... I miss them.. =( well, at least i must be thankful i have another batch now and the friendship of dims jane syak eugene and marcus.. Isolated myself from the IP level last year i realize... This year.. well... i think i became closer to those mentioned above.. haha.. although it is really hell sitting next to eugene and marcus... but entertaining.. ok.. can you tell that i am just rabling and going on and on about matters that aren't really that important? ya.. ok.. its the exam stress.. though i'm strangely very calm during these exmas.. feels like im just going through in a daze.. only today then i felt it for geog. haha.. before the exam (which was in the afternoon), i was lying on my house living room floor rolling about.. stressed? tired i guess.. and i really felt relieved the second i finished the paper.. once again.. made some stupid mistakes.. i can't believe i can't use a protractor to measure bearings.. got confused between using the compass and back bearing thingy. UGH. some oacian -.- lalalalala... my grandma asked me not to study for tonight, so i shall ramble and enjoy myself... Seriously need to destress.. chem and maths next week =S then tuesday after the paper =D 4 more days.. i can do it.. i've made it so far.. hahaha... self talk is retarded really, but it works. okie.. time to go for mooncakes.. ciaosS!

No comments:

Post a Comment