Sunday, September 3, 2006

Wow.. 2 posts in one day.. lol.. well.. went over to my grandma's house just now.. saw all my previous's house furniture over there.. tinge of sadness.. Then i went to her room to look at the photographs of my childhood days. I really miss them. When things were seemingly so perfect.. My granddad, 'ahkong' was still around.. I had a lovely childhoood.. went to so many places.. loved by so many in the family.. Lol.. was so cute! till about 6? then i boomed. Lol.. thank goodness the change.. Hai.. i dunno.. but looking at those photos always make me tear.. the memories of yesteryears still fresh in my mind.. Still packing for sea expe.. spent so much time doing tht -.-" lol.. well.. just came back from dinner.. guess what? this uncle sitting at the same table as us at the hawker centre started talking about the quality of food in Singapore, that people no longer know how to discern good and bad food.. haha.. geez.. i just smiled and nodded, my grandma politely answered him.. lol.. ok.. random but yeah.. anyways.. back to packing.. feeling better le.. also dunno why.. stupid heart. haha~ cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment