Friday, March 4, 2005

Drained emotionally

Hi again everyone ^^ Well, today was... Quite tough for me. My grandfather's 49 days prayer send off was today and everything reminded me of him. Lots of tears were shed. Then I went back to school at around 6+pm to watch the Gamma House hiphop thing. I guess I went too early. I met John to pass him something, and ended up showing him my school, walking aimlessly. It's funny how some people can just talk to you or you just talk to them, even about everyday stuff, and you get cheered up, I guess it takes your mind away from the pain. Thanks alot John, haha, you unknowingly made me feel better. I guess a teenager's life is full of roller coasters, but in a way, it's a journey I'm glad to be going through. It's the experience that I find makes me more matured every time. I decided to go back to my grandmother's house for dinner before heading back for the performance. At my grandmother's house, I broke down. I went to the toilet to cry. The house reminds me so much of him. Every part of it. I couldn't imagine not seeing him do the normal everyday things he did and giving me warm hugs or telling me how proud he is of me. My relatives all say that he loved me the most, and that I was worth his love. Everytime they say that, tears fall. I miss him so much. I wish he could have lived for 5 more years. It was not his time... He was so healthy.. ='( Oh well, enough of this wishing. Nothing I do now can bring him back. I just have to face it. I went back to school around 9pm and watched the hiphop/band performance. It was quite cool. I didn't know I had schoolmates who could dance hiphop and breakdance so well. I was quite impressed. Though I felt the odd one out, my friends didn't come along, it was still enjoyable. Well, going to east coast earlier tomorrow before my party to blade/cycle with John and Jun Ji. I'll update more tomorrow then! Goodnight!~

No comments:

Post a Comment