Saturday, March 5, 2005

My Birthday Party: Fun, Sun and Sea!

Hi everyone!!! Today was very fun! I had my Birthday party. I went to East Coast earlier with John and Jun Ji to blade and cycle before meeting the rest. It felt great to get back to blading. Though I wasn't really good. I don't even know how to stop. I can only blade on level gounds. It was still fun. John and I bladed and Jun Ji cycled to Bedok Jetty from MacDonalds. The view from the jetty was real nice.. We should go more often! Haha. Around 4+pm, the others came. At first, I was kind of worried cause everyone was so quiet... Not mingling. Then after cutting the cake, some of us went into the sea, some stayed near the sea and a certain couple *hint* disappeared for awhile =P haha. Oh ya. Thanks ALOT for the presents guys. Thanks to Zoe, Yuan, Cad, John, JJ, Lee, En and Kang for the soft toy and card. The soft toy is sooooo cute!!! It is currently sitting and looking at me ^^ Thanks to Justin for the sand art and thanks to Lumpy and Kirby for the bottle! We played in the sea up till about 6+pm, then went for dinner. By that time, only Yuan, Lumpy, Jun Ji, Lee Keat and Justin were left. Haha, for some reason, Justin couldn't stop talking nonesense the whole day! But I'm glad for that, it created the fun atmosphere. Thanks alot boon ^^ After dinner, we went back to the beach, lay out the mat and stared at the stars and talked. It was so fun!!! Then Justin and Lee Keat did some breakdance moves, so cool! I couldn't dance properly on the sand though. We played music and sang along, moved to the beat till about 10pm. We didn't feel like going home, but... My dad picked us up to send us home. Surprisingly, he gave us all his coins to go and have dessert!!! Thank you Dad!!! We ate till about 11pm and all went home. It was so so fun today, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did!!! Thanks alot to mum and dad for helping me organise this birthday!! Love you guys!!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment