Tuesday, March 15, 2005

HoLiDaYs!!!

Hi everyone! ^^ I'm so sorry for not blogging for the whole of last week. Thanks to all my friends who wished me happy birthday on the actual day =D Love you all! I'm so glad last week is over, it was mentally exhausting to me. Ha, that was the first time I had to study for a test on my birthday, wonderful. We went to have sushi at esplande for dinner though, that was nice. I bought the Harry Potter time-turner, the even more intricate and original one, one from the noble collection. I exhanged with them the previous one. Thanks to mum for the time-turner!!! We had our electives and as usual last week, ended early, but we couldn't leave until 12pm and as we had tests in the afternoon, we couldn't go back home early either. I found last week so stressful, the tests.. I guess this is the result of being the pioneer IP batch, everything is rather messy. We don't even understand the topics properly. Hopefully, they will do something to change it. Last Friday and Saturday, TJC had Temasek Idol, and TMS has Music is it!. Haha, they are both about the same thing, both are talent competitions. I saw 3 outstanding performances I must comment on though, Charles performed in Temasek Idol, beatboxing and singing at the same time. AWESOME. However, Ryan was just as good as him! Aimran sang beautifully too. Gosh, those 2 days were tiring for me for some reason, though the getting ready for those functions was really fun! Haha. Sunday... I went to buy new running shoes and... Went for DISNEY ON ICE!!! It was fabulous. Amazing. Incredible. Awesome. Yeah yeah, I know it's a kiddy show, my parents were teasing me about that, but hey! I like Disney. It was 7 of the Princess fairy tales performed. One exerpt from each show. Awesome. And the male skaters (Prince Charmings) were really good looking! Haha. They all skated brilliantly. I'm in awe of them. The ability to skate and glide so gracefully across the ice and even do stunts in the air. When the girls twirled, their skirts flared out beautifully. What's more, it was oh so romantic... Couple by couple danced... So nice... At the end when all the couples were to come out, they were all dressed in champagne, white and gold colours. Wow. It was incredibly beautiful... I loved it. Monday... Hm... Oh yes, I started watching this Korean Drama called 'Huang Tai Zi and Chu Lian'. I slept at 2.30am trying to rush the story, but couldn't finish it and had to go to sleep.. I went to ICA today to apply for my IC. Yay, I'm getting my IC ^^ I better not lose it.. Haha~ I went back to my grandmothers house and continued the Korean Drama, had to go for tuition in between and then finally managed to finish the show at 6+pm. It was a dumb ending. Dumb. That kind of ending is just absolutely not possible in real life. Even my mother agrees. Grrrr. Oh well, as long as I imagine the other couple to be together, who cares. The pair that ended up together is just so... wrong. Something weird happened, the story wasn't well-written. *sigh* Good dramas should have believable endings. Anyway, I'm so tired... Going to bed soon. Goodnight! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment