Sunday, April 10, 2005

`+._ HI!!! _.+`

So sorry everyone, heh, I've been super busy..
Let me just list out the things i've been busy with, i really don't have time for writing long detailed posts =P

* Temasek Acadamy Student Council Nominations
-Mass Dance Practices
-Hustings
-Introductions

* House Committee Internship: planning for annual house function
-Decorations committee

*Cheerleading
-Competitions coming up this friday in my school!!! All who can come to support please do ya??? THANKS!!! Support DELTA! (our house name) It's definately a competition worth seeing =P It's like those Bring it On competitions, though of course, our stunts aren't as complicated as theirs.

Hm.. all add up? I've been coming back at 8+pm at night, and, sleeping past midnight... 4+hours of sleep everyday.. Geez, Thank Goodness I can rest after the cheer competitions, Council Nominations is over, House function is over! Thanks again to Ryan for coming to perform for us! You were great!

Upcoming week's timetable =

Cheerleading:
Monday --> 4 - 9 pm
Tuesday --> 6 - 10 pm
Wednesday --> OAC
Thursday --> 4 - quite late pm =P

Haha, great, and I have a Chem test on Friday.. I'm so dead.. Oh well...
No matter what, I still love my life now, no matter how busy it is, i feel it is rather productive... I'll post a more indepth entry another day~ seriously, I need to start on my homework, haha, see you! Take care all! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment