Wednesday, April 27, 2005

`+._ tItAnS tRaInInG _.+`

Hi! I'm feeling so energized and fresh after a bath. Titans training for some reason was rather fun.. Tiring, but fun =D Geez, I've never ran so much at one go before... 5km... with backpack... haha.. my timing was so bad.. I took 52 + mins to run that distance! Then my head suddenly felt so light and every step i took, i felt like i was going to faint. I had to sit out on shuttle run to clear my head~ Next was situps... I was rather disappointed in myself though... Our target was 100 situps in 3 minutes.. I only did 96.. missed by 4!!! Oh well... I'm going to train till I can do 120. For squat thrusts, my results were rather pathetic... 27 in 3 minutes... for inclined pull-ups, even worse... 2 only!!! I wish the bar was higher, like the one is secondary school.. haha, things would be so much easier.. I had better train up for inclined pull-ups and squat thrusts... =D I don't know why, but as the days pass, I'm loving OAC more and more and more!! I really feel like part of the family now, and it's a great feeling. So friends who aren't in OAC, stop asking me why I'm so 'into' OAC, I seriously do not have an answer. I just really do like it! I especially love the Tower *grin* Well, after today's Titans session, I have been very motivated to train up and improve for some reason~ Anyway... I'll do my personal best and hope to at least get top 10... though that's really tough.. hey, I've got 3 more years =P haha, goodluck for the upcoming tests everyone!!! GoOdNiGhT!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment