Saturday, April 23, 2005

`+._GuEsS wHaT?!? =D _.+`

Hiii everyone!!! Im really so so sorry for not updating.. truly I am.. Haha, okay, since I have some time now, I shall update on all that has been going on.. About the Temasek Acadamy Student's Council elections, I didn't get in, phew, what a relief.. I don't think I would be able to cope.. The house function was kinda ok... I wish the atmosphere was livelier though..

And guess what else? DELTA WON CHEERLEADING!!!! All our practices were WORTH IT!!! For the week of the cheer competitions, we trained till about 10+ 11pm every night.. Geez.. I was so so tired.. However, through all this, we bonded as a team, and I miss everyone... =( And even better still, Delta won all 4 trophies!!! That was just an awesome day for us..

The next day, which was the 16th of April, I had actually scheduled a Harry Potter meetup, everything was planned nicely, when I found out that there was the Kayaking Course that weekend. Oh well, OAC is more important.. After Kayaking on Saturday, I went for Flamenco, and I was so dead tired.. My eyes were bloodshot and I had to wait for my mum's class to end till 10+pm.. I used my Flamenco skirt to cover my legs, and slept on the dance floor. My dance teacher, Angel, was so sweet.. He took another skirt and covered my upperbody and took 2 cushions for my head, such a caring and sweet teacher he is! These are the things that make me feel warm and happy inside. Sunday was another day of Kayaking, and I obtained my 1st Star in Kayaking! YAY =D The Year 1 Oacians went for dinner at bugis and I was literally falling asleep standing. Haha, the next day, I was like a zombie in class! Mr Lim also looked so tired (he was our kayaking instructor)

Tuesday was the TOWER!! yay!! I learnt how to set it up! I love the tower, it rocks! Wednesday was OAC training, and I was so worried that we would have to have Titans training, but we had camp craft instead. Geez, by the end of it, my hands stung and the skin felt like it was going to come out.. Ouch.. But it was still good.. Then thursday... HIPHOP!!! I miss it.. We are learning a new dance, there's so many twists and turns of the body, it's rather hard to master.. And I didn't go for lesson the previous week because of cheerleading, therefore I was a little behind the rest, but i still loved it. Finally, the day came which i could go home early.. FRIDAY! haha, wow, chances to go home early are really rare.. I watched abit of Gilmore Girls.. It's a really good series.

Okay, now to talk about today.. Let me see, we met at the sports complex at 8am, and set off for oreinteering. My goodness, we walked from bedok to newton. haha, my feet were aching... What I love most about OAC is that it's like one big family.. I really enjoy my friend's company in OAC.. Now that we practice so often, we have bonded closer, I love it! Now I look forward to OAC practices so so much... From bugis, I took the MRT to Queenstown for Flamenco.. The minute I had to do the Sepitiados (Leg Movements which include stamping on high heels), this flashed through my mind: "OH my GOodNESs.. This Hurts like crazy!!!". Haha, but I still love it and went through class, and now.. I can't walk without it hurting like crazy.. I hope it would recover overnight.. Oh well.. That's all I have to say today.. I'm so tired... Goodnight everyone! Sleep tight..

No comments:

Post a Comment