Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just another day~
But.. im feeling so many kinds of emotions.. simple satisfaction.. happiness.. confusion.. doubt.. all in one.. geez.. well.. a blog is so easily accessible.. I somehow dare not place names and deep thoughts here.. so.. I came up with a poem.. don't think its that great.. but just in the mood to write these kind of poems...

The title of this poem is.. "Waiting for It to Show" by me =)

You appeared and lit up my life
Leaving me basking in your glow
Weeks of fun in the sun
Lit my heart aglow
Then the expected occurred
Leaving me full of sorrow
I dared not approach
I dared not reveal
Into the shadows
Putting up a show
Months later,
I look at you and sigh once more,
The question still probing at my heart -
Am I ready to open it up?
New faces appear
New feelings arise
But in the end
They still round the bend
Back home to where you reside
It forces me to wonder
Do we really have a future together?
Standing next to you warms me up
Causing a tingling in my heart
I look at you and smile
Silently questioning your trial
I try to read your gestures
But to no avail and captures
I guess in time I'll know
Holding on and waiting for it to show.

Nights!! ~ ** =D

No comments:

Post a Comment