Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Well.. as predicted.. I'm feeling better than I did that day. Some days are so horrible, some days are just normal, and some days are great. Today was.. kinda boring and stressful at the same time. Rushed to finish doing titans stff till quite late last night.. I feel caught up in the wind of titans frenzy. Hahaha... Hm.. I wish people would stop talking so much about somethings, and actually reflect on the implications and consequences of their words. Annoying really. My piano is coming tmr!!! =D Finally.. haven't played it since I moved house. Miss it.. Ironically.. Feels as though there are some things I have not done, can't figure it out at the moment. My mind is filled with titans and maths.. integration.. *shivers* Been practicing and I hope it hasnt gone to waste. Anyways... Life's as unpredictable as the weather. I want to read some good books.. Wish Dan Brown and Nicholas Sparks wrote more books. They are my all time favourite authors.. Scattered thoughts.. Shows that I should go to bed now.. tired...so... Nights!!!* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment