Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Titans...
Brings back memories.. There's so much i regret about last year sometimes.. not being as active in oac before april, thus not being fit enough to get any placing for titans.. Not going for june camp cause of the humanities trip.. huh.. Its the time of the year where i guess we start thinking about which directions our friendship will go towards after graduation.. Liesel's gonna go overseas.. guys to army.. girls work or uni.. and i'll still be in school. sigh. I hope we will still keep in touch. I still remember all the tears we shed together, the comfort we provided each other, and will never forget the strong sense of belonging to a family outside home. Opening the door to the oac room is like going home.. Im sure it will be very different next year with the juniors. Shall keep the sobs till handover then.. I realized that poems are a nice way to express one's feelings in the midst of emotion. Interesting to write... Oh yes.. dance class yesterday was hell.. those were some steps! only show one a sequence.. then do le.. lol.. the others all so pro de.. im sure they have had many years of background.. all know how to split, move etc. I felt like a floundering kitten! I hate not being able to split.. *grrrr* oh yes.. I just killed a crockcroach using the srpay and seeing it wriggling helplessly made me feel so so horrible that I had to close the door.. couldn't bear to see it. Hai. Anyways.. relatively normal day.. with tinges of surprises. Haha.. see ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment