Wednesday, July 12, 2006

argh. the time i've been dreading for months.. we postponed handover day last week. why? we saw no point in handing over on that day. Had a talk with m lim n miss ang today about my role in the future.. looking forward to it, kinda~ but like.. my team!!! =( 05/06.. sigh.. every team is so so different. I really wish my team mates could stay on for another 2 years.. that would be just peachy. Left alone. Grrrrr. Life goes on though.. I'll survive.. i know i will =) for now, i'll just make the best out of every single chance i get to spend with the oacians. love them to bits and pieces. But then again, you find out something new about your teammates everyday, even though you think you know them so well. Jing, Mandy and Sam are actually interested in trying out dance! *whoops happily* i have always wanted to share my passion for dance with the team.. but besides mass dance, they haven't seemed really interested. There is like so so much more to dance than mass dance and the annoying running man step. expression of the body *smiles* Although i love dance so much.. i would forgo lessons for the sake of just going out with the oacians, why? because right now, spending all the time i can with them takes priority over dance. I'm still working hard on flamenco to make sure I get honours again for my exam and to work towards being in the company class. oh ya, I can SHIMMY! lol.. just found out.. one of the things in dance that i can do and mum can't. I think her body is too disciplined from ballet, but with her talent, i'm sure she'll be able to with practice. She's my role model for dance =D Beautiful dancer she is. You know, dancing with vigour to one song makes me sweat and pant like after one round of the track, and this is definately more delightful! Common Tests.. Ugh.. don't TALK about it.. i'm so irritated with it. I flunked chinese, maths a and maths b by one miserable mark. bio.. passed, not fabulously enough. Geez.. I need to study harder for goodness sake. Ugh. Napfa is coming soon. Gold should be for sure, but 30 points? Last year.. my inclined pull-ups held me down, this year that won't. But my standing broad jump??? Only goodness knows how I managed to jump 195cm last year! sit and reach.. should have improved.. more flexible now due to jazz.. never knew jazz was so tough.. tightening of the body's core, holding the body's centre, shoulders down, neck held high, butts in, tailbone to the ground, belly buttton to the spine.. etc.. HAHA. ignore that if you don't take dance. Hopefully my line will improve in time. OAC people have never seen me give my best at dancing.. don't think they can really imagine it.. my dance school directors, teachers and friends can hardly fathom the idea of me being in the mountains.. well.. two different worlds. And i love both. Why can't there be more oacians who are more arts inclined too?? =( haha.. next year.. i think i shall take maths, geog, lit and KI. No way im taking sciences, digging my own grave. KI should be rather interesting.. love philosophy etc.. Hate politics and economics. Love lit.. understanding of the human mind and geog.. studying of the world's landscapes. Heh. Well.. Maths would be the challenge. Eek. But i really should take maths. It's so important.. (though i swear i'm enemies with differentiation, integration, partial fractions, vectors, trigonometry) But i sall try to be good friends with them as time goes by.

Ok.. this entry is so full of random thoughts.. my mind just can't piece things together now because its kinda throbbing.. sign for me to go to bed.. So... nights!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment