Saturday, July 22, 2006

Interesting Day..

Well.. I've been mentioning that I'm quite worried about how I would be able to interact with the 0607 batch.. And actually.. so far the last 2 times, haven't been that bad. Helped to clear the spar shed with them yesterday and had duathlon meeting today.. But can tell that there's a lot more coming their way.. haha..Each batch is really very different, I guess it's how you tune yourself to fit in with different groups of people huh? Of course not putting a false front, but.. just knowing when and what to say. Duathlon had started the very beginning of planning.. I'm so excited about it =D I was just reflecting the difference in the role I play in the 0506 batch compared to the 0607 batch. Im not so used to the 0607 batch role.. but I'll live. lol.. sisterhood.. funny. their antics are seriously amusing.. oh yes, I've FINALLY bought the High School Musical CD! so happpppyyy!!! haha.. went for dance after the meeting.. had syllabus class then took Tania's Choreography Class for Tangos. So nice! My mum said I've improved from the last week.. so glad to hear that. Oh! And today was the first time I heard Rose's (dance director of the school) sepatiados (footwork). My goodness.. I was stun for a moment. It was so flawless and just simple utterly amazingly perfectly AMAZING! No wonder she is the guru of tap and flamenco in Singapore. And at her age! 64! amazing.. Now I know it's good to get compliments from her.. *grins* she told my mum that my hiphop was good and my footwork for flamenco is strong.. And she asked me to train harder so that I can join them for company class.. That would like a dream come true! Last year managed to get honours for both beginner and grade1 exam.. hopefully I can get the same at least for segundo (grade two) this year.. The grading is like this : fail, commended, highly commended, honours, honours with distinction. Sigh. I love dance *smiles smiles* Can't wait for Rose's birthday party tomorrow at her house, those parties there are always so full of life, music, dance and FUN! Just fininshed my bio report.. ugh... feel so bad about not handing it up on time =( Hai. Anyways, shan't rattle on any longer.. need my beauty sleep. ^^ NIGHTS!~

No comments:

Post a Comment