Monday, July 24, 2006

I am so bored.. in class now and the teacher is sitting opposite me with her laptop as well.. UgH.. bored! bored! can't wait for classes to finish.. righttt.. like in 4 hours time sadly.. And just realized there's an SS test today. Brilliant. Thank goodness its an open book essay. Bored Bored Bored. The oacians (yr1s) seem to be always giggling when they see me for some reason. And the best part is.. I didn't like do anything funny or weird before that to made them laugh. Am I that funny? Oh well. I'll find out soon. I realized that when you open up to people, people will naturally find it easier to open up to you, so, it takes both parties to make things work! ZZ came to ask me today whether D is still msging me, lol.. friends la.. titans gathering... beach again? lol.. last year's cheerleading beach outing was fun.. Not going to a beach for campcraft or competitions.. that's a very different kind of fun seriuosly.

20 more minutes to lunch break.. Ahh.. Save me. I feel like i'm passing each day in a daze now and like don't feel like studying.. I actually enjoy being with the oacians (yr1s). its fun really.. but i think its weird when my own batch is together with them, then I feel like I dunno where to go..

15 more minutes.. I think I've become less 'guai' ever since I've come to TJ. Although I still feel bad about ponning lessons. Never have. Lol.. the last time I tried.. felt so bad that I went halfway. *grimace* what an embarrasment. Hai. Why why why must I end school so late.. Now we're trying to describe the humour found in the text "Surely You're Joking Mr Feynman!" I don't like non-fiction stories. They are so boring.. Oh ya.. I think that Zac Efron is so.. talented! The lead male from High School Musical the Movie.. He can sing, dance, he's good looking and has a not bad built =D. Ahaha.. His moonwalk was.. "wow!" and his dance moves were so cool and clean. Love guys who can dance! So cool. Like Fil (my jazz teacher). He's such a good dancer. Ahh.. My entries seem to get even more and more random nowadays.. so much for my practice of argumentative essay. Bored Bored Bored.

YES. 10 more minutes. Chatting to Jane now.. Lol.. She's in Miss Ra'biah's Class.. and I'm in Miss Cheah's class. And we're bored stiff. Poor poor us.

5 more mins! Yes, it won't be my turn to be interrogated by her. Yay! Geez.. Please let the bell ring..

2 more mins!

Darn the bell... its like already 12.50pm.. ring already!!!!!!

YEEESSSS!!!!!! BELL RANG!!! YIPEE!!!

Geez.. she's still not letting us out of class...

So anti-climax..

YAY! let's stop here!

ByeBye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment