Sunday, August 6, 2006

Well well... My buddy is going back to China today.. sad? kinda.. relieved? kinda as well.. It's been fun though i must say.. besides having to bring her around till i am so tired that i can't complete my work once reaching home.. its been fun! Fridat was 2.4.. 12.03!!! Darn IT. i missed the stupid target by 4 bl**dy seconds. Was whining the whole day about it. And i think I could have pushed harder.. really.. I could.. WHY DIDNT I??? GAH! Training was quite okie I guess... 8 more rounds of the track... and 50 laps of the pool.. I love swimming...Royce timed me for different lap approaches.. haha.. never knew the timing i took for each lap.. was about 1.04mins.. slow fast? no idea. lol. Just swim. Had dinner at Macs.. couldn't finish my dinner again. ah well.. yesterday has store check.. the room was switched such that the kitchen moved its place.. more practical i guess.. It would be nicer when the whole team can come up.. now it's a little weird to only have 5 ppl entering the room. Store check took AGES. And the tents have not been checked. Oh well. I am officially sick of the haversacks. I packed them last year too.. did the same this year.. After all that.. Went to east coast to recce the duathlon route.. hai.. so much to do, so little time. Brought my buddy to city link, suntec and esplanade yesterday.. She said i walk very fast.. do i? ahha... never realized.. By the time i got home.. I was pooopeed... so so tired.. i think i buy more stuff than my buddy when we go out.. haha... my shopping need to stop when my buddy goes back.. kk.. back to school work le.. cyaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment