Tuesday, May 20, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

well.. yesterday marked the beginning of Titans 2008, individual events!! I was so scared the night before that I couldn't sleep properly.. Then I went to see the doctor and got MC and assess my condition to see if it's ok to push myself. Heh, the best part about taking part in titans was that my seniors were all around to help me and push me on. BUT! it was stressful as I felt I was carrying the name of OAC on my shoulders, and I didn't want to throw its face. Then again I didn't train for it, so i couldn't expect too much from myself I guess. Thank goodness gew paced me for the 5km, if not I would have seriously died-ed along the way. The last part was pure mental torture!! And by sprinting the last part, I just collapsed at the finish line. heh. Oh well, at least I pushed myself although I got a disappointing 17th position. 

Next was shuttle run. Hell? YES! I went too slow for the first round, but the 2nd round, I pushed really hard. And collapsed again. Lol. Once again all the seniors were there, Kar Gea at the finish line keep pointing for me to run straight, wahaha, just reminds me of the oac trainings I had last time in TA1. Sadistic you might say, but after each push, the feeling is "shiok!" hahahaha. 

I was looking forward to the pull ups.. THEN. disappointment. really. I was so so so so embarrassed at my performance. only 22! wth. I just pulled claud aside and cried.. kit came over and rubbed my head and Mr Lim came over and said not to let the year 1s see, so I wiped my face, went to the toilet, and sobbed somemore. I was really scared for squat thrusts, but since I discovered a new method, I managed to do 62!!! hehehehe! 

The last thing was situps.. and guess what, I did the exact same number that I did in TA1 -.- 97. oh my. I was so so so happy it was all over, and really glad that I went through with the whole thing, I said I'll come back again in my last year to complete it, and push myself, and I did!!!

Yesterday, I felt like a queen! hehe.. thanks to shrimp and pj who help me massage and put deep heat, and joo wen and claud who help me massage, and all my other teammates, kheng ming, kit, sam, gew and mandy who supported me the whole way yesterday. Love you all!!

Today's log pt.. and I'm already aching like sh*t. goodluck to all of us. COME ON DELTA!! girls!! we CAN endure! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment