Monday, May 26, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

sigh.. term 2 is finally over.. I'm really sad!! it marks the end of all interesting activities and marks the beginning of the long road to mugging for A levels. bah. 
oh! titans i got 10th.. im not happy, I'm relieved. haha.. should have trained for it but oh well.. too late, i'm just glad i pushed myself! and oh no my muscles seem to be building.. tone down time!!

Now that things have simmered down.. I really have had the time to think.. and.. I know what I want for some stuff already. I just wish I can turn back the time and have things as they were. I feel like it's all my fault that things turned out the way they did. What was i thinking.. I just want to talk. And clarify some stuff.. Hope I get the chance to do that soon cause it's really bugging and bothering me! Must study with a clear mind.. seriously... 

JCTs.. I don't think I'm ready for it. I'll just do my best, but not mug 24/7 cause if not i'll burn out. Can't do that before the A levels! But its saddening now.. no study partner =( ahh.. lol.. I miss studying with 0607!!!!!!! I think studying alone everyday will be so super boring. boo. I wanna study in school cause I can concentrate there, but there's no one to study with tmr!! bored...

lol, I asked gew to come over and accompany me in the oac room today and to just chat and have dinner.. I seriously needed someone to talk to, so thank goodness he came and made me feel better =) I went home to watch disney channel too and that helped! Now... back to mugging.. oh well... I hope things get better soon. I hate this feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment