Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi guys!!!

haha... wow... it's been... more than a year since I've updated this blog.. and so many things have changed and past... i don't know how to account this down... but I shall just start.. i'm planning for this blog to have more pictures too.. so I think I shall just start off listing the major things this year, and my feelings from this recent month..
January and February: Chinese New Year Carnival =) awesome stuff! we restored it back to the scale it once was, and with a bunch of great HRC members, we put on a performance!! haha.. below is a photo of e guys and our props!!

March was the best month this year!! haha.. my 18th Birthday was fantastic.. the best and sweetest birthday I ever had.. With the 15th HC and 0506 and 0607 Oacians.. Nothing could beat that!! Really my Sweet 18th!!

15th HC!!

0506 and 0607 OACIANS =D


April was the super hectic preparation of Megahouse... which.... WAS A SUCCESS!!! it was awesome... I was so proud of my Decor team.. It was hell to do.. but oh so worth it =)


Also, there was track and field meet... well.. I helped out with cheerleading for the last week.. and was super tired...

May.. Straight after Megahouse.. it was the Geog field trip to Kuantan!! hehe.. FUN! but I'll upload photos on that next time...

2 weeks after the megahouse.. HC camp.. gee.. TIRING LIKE HELL. This month.. I seriously had the most pressure I've ever had.. Everything was coming down on me at one shot, school work was at me, family stress was at me, something else was bothering me(but I was too exhausted and stressed to worry about it at that time), the horrible sense of responsibility was at me again.. But now that HC camp is over, (and I think we planned an awesome camp!!!) I can take a 1 day breather before Titans tomorrow... I don't want to let OAC down, I don't want to let Delta down, and I don't want to let all those who have faith in me down!! heh...



The Whole 15th minus a few members


This has been just a list of what has happened this year.. major stuff.. last yr's I shan't go into.. too much happened... this year, even more happened, but I shall slowly update on that.. for now.. Titans is tomorrow and I need to rest so goodnight!!!*

GOODLUCK TO ALL TITANS PARTICIPANTS!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment