Friday, August 27, 2004

=[ bAcK iN aCtiOn! ]=



Hi everyone! I'm back to blogging now! I've finally managed to reformat my computer! *all smiles* Thanks alot alot to En Chou and Nigel for helping me!~ Okay... So much has happened since about a month ago, actually, I can't remember detailed information, so I'll just relate the past happenings that left a huge impact on me. On the 24th or was it 25th of July, I went to my Grand Aunty's fruit plantation in Batuh Pahat, Malaysia. All I can say is that I loved every single minute of it! The scenery was breathtakingly beautiful! I was so entralled! I went for a walk down at the plantation and all around me were trees of diferent fruits, it was like walking through the woods, that has been my dream for ages! It finally came true. It was the last week of the durian season, so we still managed to eat alot(and brought home alot), of durian too! It was just great!!! I can't wait for the September holidays, I'm going to go there again with some friends this time round, I can't wait to go back there!!! It's just so peaceful~ Oh and not to forget the really nice and fragrant coffee. It's like starbucks, only nicer and much cheaper! On to the next event, I got accepted into the integrated programme at TJC! I was so so so happy, but, felt extremely sad as well... I only have barely 2 months left in Temasek Secondary... *sobs* All my friends from Temasek Secondary reading this now, please note: KEEP IN TOUCH!!! please? I'll miss you all loads.. Thank goodness Prerna is also going to TJC~ Enough with the past events, moving on... Now looking at the future, we have about 11 more school days before the end-of-the-year exams! That's seriously too fast, way too fast. I've got to start studying harder! Let's just say I'm not satisfied with my marks this term, except for Geography. Luck must really be on my side for the two Geography CAs. The first one I got 27/30 and the second one I got 19/20, trust me, I couldn't believe my eyes. Ever experienced that kind of a feeling whereby you see what you consider a good mark for a test paper which you expected to do badly, and feel nothing but sheer surprise and after awhile the numb feeling washes away and you are so happy? Yeah, that was the kind of feeling I had. Anyway, I was disappointed for Literature, I was hoping to get a A2 and above, but I only got 69, why must I miss that one mark!!! Oh well, accepted it and will work harder. The coming Tuesday is be-yourself-day in my school, and the theme this year is retro, so I went looking around at This Fashion tonight with my parents, bought a simple top, just to participate in it, I think it'll be rather fun, the only thing though, I don't think there's any way that I can possibly do the ACES day workout in the retro outfit. Can't wait to visit my primary school teachers and to meet my friends. Today Vanessa came over, was really glad to see her, haven't seen her for AGES!!! We got to meet more often ya Kirbs? And don't worry that I wouldn't have time to meet up next year just because of the intergrated programme, I will definately make time. BFFs girl!~ =.D Tomorrow night, I'm going to support my cousin, 19 years old I think, who had made it to the finals of a beauty pageant, all the best!!! Argh, I just remembered I have to wake up at 6.30am tomorrow on a Saturday morning, *groans*. Have the St.John's flag selling CIP thingy with Maxine and Prerna... Anyway, there's nothing much more for me to say now, I'll add as I remember~ Oh yes, congratulations to John, Shawn and the others who got full marks for this time's Geography test! Great Job!!! =.D

No comments:

Post a Comment