Saturday, August 28, 2004

=[ tIrInG dAy ]=



Hi everyone~ This morning, I had to drag myself out of bed and meet at school at 7am for St.John's Flag selling. First we went to parkway, but at 8am in the morning, it was kind of deserted and a number of other students collecting money were already there. One miraculous thing though, a man donated a $10 note to Maxine! We were so surprised! Then we took the bus to Tanjong Katong road. There was worse, really seemed empty besides the TKGS girls at the bus-stop. Feeling low in spirits, we went on to Bedok Market. There people were milling around and we got alot of donations!!! By the time it was 12pm, I was so exhausted and my head was throbbing painfully, so when my grandparents and mother picked me up from school, I decided to go for tuition tomorrow instead of today. After lunch at a really nice place behind Parkway's NTUC, I went back to have a nap up till about 5plus pm. Rushed to get ready for the beauty pagneant and waited for my dad to come back and pick me up. We went to pick up one of my aunties and my cousin before heading to Ritz Carlton Hotel. I've recently been hearing my relatives commenting about how much I've changed, towards a better appearance, compared to Primary 6 (shudders at memory). I always hear this phrase from them, " nu da 18 bian" means as a girl grows up, she changes 18 times. It's flattering, but after awhile, it gets kind of embarrasing. At the pagneant, the IC was hilarious, simply hilarious, it's hard to explain, but i certainly laughed alot. Everyone was dressed so nicely, so chic. And what's more, I never knew that the washrooms in Ritz Carlton Hotel were so grand and nice! *laughs* I only reached back around 11.45pm. So tired... Now it's already 2.18am~ Last night, when I was thinking about leaving Temasek Secondary, a tear or two slipped out, couldn't help it, I really can't bear to leave... Oh well, I've still got to move on strong... I don't think I have anything else to say, so... Goodnight!~ =.D

No comments:

Post a Comment