Tuesday, August 31, 2004

=[ bE yOuRsElF dAy ]=



Hi again!~ Last night I was crying my eyes out, the Korean Drama was so sad... Would it kill them to make it a happy ending? *sobs* It was literally tears streaming down my face. Today was our school's be yourself day, the theme was retro~ I thought that many people would be in retro dressing, but not alot was, hmph, but I have no regrets for wearing retro. We were taking photos in class, eating, laughing, joking, it was fun. Then we got back our class photos. I'm so glad I bought the enlarged copy, I would have regretted if I didn't, it's my last year here.. *sobs sobs* But I don't know why, it seemed as though all of us had just has a look of pure innocent on our faces, like young kids who are still golden~ It was kind of cute though.. The concert was rather boring till 5/1 performed, then it was GREAT! Good news, 2/5 gets 1st for the Temasek Fabric!!! It's nice to hear our class's name being announced as top 3 everytime there's a competition. The t-shirt designing got 2nd, oh well, if I had known it was a competition, I would have put int more effort, but I guess for a rush one and a half hour job on the t-shirt, I guess we should be satisfied.. After school I went to my primary school still dressed in retro, gosh, I felt so out of place! Haha, alot of people were in school uniform, and it was starting to get really hot. I should have gone and changed into a t-shirt or something. Met up with my primary school teachers, it was really nice seeing them. Talked to Miss Quek for a long time, waited for Justin and Henry *grumbles at the both of you for being so late*. We wanted to see Mrs Soh but she wasn't in. We waited around until finally one teacher said she might have gone home. *argh* The others went home and I was waiting for my grandparents, I was so so so tired. And was going to nod off to sleep soon. Came back and 'plonked' on the bed and slept.. till my grandma asked me to wake up, shower and have a bath~ Practised piano.. now... going to watch Summers Scent!!! So... Bye! `+._GoOdNiGhT_.+`

No comments:

Post a Comment