Thursday, September 2, 2004

=[ hM.. wHaT tO wRiTe? ]=



Well, Vanessa, Li Ling and I went to watch The Stepford Wives yesterday and I must say it was quite funny. Moral of the story: No one is perfect, eveyone has flaws, therefore, accept the person as he/she is. We were supposed to go with Henry and Justin as well, but Henry was snoring in bed, so end up they didn't go, maybe for the best. Before the movie, we went for lunch and walked around. There's something I want to say, but I'll keep it for another day, it's a surprise =P I'm feeling a little irritated with someone right now, but I shall keep my mouth shut. Sometimes I think 'hao xin mei hao bao'. But oh well... We wanted to take neoprints, but I was already late to go somewhere else, so had to postpone. *sorry kirbs and lumps* I rushed to Anchorpoint to get my hair done and guess what? I missed half of my hip hop class. Luckily it wasn't the actual teacher today. A young guy took over the class for today and he went FAST. But the moves weren't as good in my opinion. At first I though my hair looked nice. Argh, now it looks so weird. The hairdresser thin the bottom part way too much, and layered the top too much, it looks so horrible!!! I'm never going to let her cut again, but I gotta live with it first, oh well... Luckily my hair grows fast. Today... had PE, then it rained. It was great, so cool and refreshing, I wish I could play in it. Anyway, I came back, slept and went for tuition. I have to start studying hard for my end year exams already. Alot more notes to be made. Had dinner and practised my piano.. Now... after I finish typing this entry, I have to get started on the comprehension. So... See You!~

No comments:

Post a Comment