Wednesday, September 22, 2004

`+._ dAnCe! _.+`



Hi! Today was tiring.. Wednesdays are always tiring for me.. All the periods are double.. So exhausting. During Chinese lesson, it was our group's turn to present, but we didn't do a good job, I did the slides last minute work, we didn't prepare. I felt so bad when the teacher keep saying not good enough not good enough, really made me feel so guilty. I enjoyed Literature, as usual, it rocked! The sad thing though, we finally finished 'The Outsiders'. I don't want it to end. I simply LOVE that book. It rocks. I didn't like the outcome of my D&T plastic object, but, oh well, exceptional. I watched Kim Possible and Totally Spies on Disney Channel when I came back, while having lunch.. Then I went to my room and had a nap, so tired, had to recharge for hiphop. Woke at around 5pm, got ready and set off for dance classes!!! *grins widely* First it was hiphop. The crunches alone were a strain for my abs. We learnt the last set for the combination, it was great! I don't know, but when I dance I feel exhilarated, just moving to the beat of the music, it's even better since now I can get the dance steps easily, practice makes perfect! We danced to fast, slow music. Fast is the best to me, really challenging! Then I had flamenco (for information's sake, the maths video's 'flamenco' is NOTHING like the flamenco we do! -.- that was so amusing. If you don't understand this part, never mind, only those from 2e5 will 'dig' =P) We learnt the 4th coupla(don't know how to spell), but I can't remember the 2nd coupla. Hm.. I really like the term 'savvy' from 'The Outsiders', there's this kick to the word that I like. Came back only around 9+pm. Took a shower, and started on Literature. That took me more than 1&1/2 hours. I know it's only optional, but I feel like doing it. It's practice afterall. Oh yeah, I got 2nd for Literature today, tied with Maybellyn. I read her paper, the way she expressed violence was really good. Nafisah's paper topped it all though, her flair for language is AWESOME. She got 23/25, I got 21... Well I'm quite satisfied with the marks. Didn't expect it though, seriuosly didn't expect it. But I'm happy anyway =D! After completing Literature, I did Geography workbook, and am supposed to do my Maths tuition homework, but I'll put it off till tomorrow. Well, I have one request, those who read my blog, please tag a comment on the tagboard! Anything also can, even a 'hello' to let me know you have read my blog okay? Please and Thank You! So tired.. It's nearing 2am.. I'll end here, *yawn* gOoDnIgHt!~

No comments:

Post a Comment