Monday, September 6, 2004

=[ rEcAlLiNg... ]=



Hi everyone.. Well.. I went for tuition yesterday morning, and then came back to pack my closet till late in the night, so there's nothing much interesting about yesterday... By the way, thank you En Chou for helping me with my speaker, there is sound now! *so happy!* Today was Shawn's Birthday Party, he was so nice, treat us for bowling at Safra and lunch at Macdonlads, Zoe and I felt so bad... Anyway, after lunch we went to play badminton, that was fun, I got a good workout, but I must remind myself to never play badminton in three quater pants ever again! Then we went to Shawn's house for dinner and in between, the guys were playing with the Play Station. There was this really cute game! Haha, it was hilarious too especially when the player keeps dropping. The food was yummy! A big thank you to Shawn's mother for dinner~ Then some played cards, some played PS2 and some played on the computer. All in all, today was fun! Thank you Shawn for inviting me =.) I got back around 8.30pm and was sooo tired. Had a bath and was more refreshed. So I started on my blog. I like the extra things I have done to my blog, and I FOUND MUSIC FOR IT!!! WOOHOO!!! Trust me, all that took me ages.. And I still can't figure out how to make the words at the bottom of the page move like Zoe+Shaun and Yuan's blogs... Help me anyone??? Please??? Okay, anyway, I think I have said enough for one day, so... GoOdNiGhT!

No comments:

Post a Comment