Friday, September 24, 2004

`+._ sIgHs _.+`



Hi.. I just came back from spending the evening with my dad, a father-daughter night out since he is going abroad for 3 weeks. I bought my Harry Potter series of hardback books! I finally got them!!! I have saved money for them =D Also, using the borders card from TJC, I bought A Walk to Remember and The Notebook both by Nicholas Sparks. Needed for homework set by TJC when school reopens. On the journey back in the car, my father and I had a long talk about many things, mostly about life and all that kind of stuff. About the Chinese test thing, my grandparents and dad all made me feel better, but my mum gave it to me hard. I actually rather she scolded me, but her voice sounded disappointed, that made me feel real bad. I guess that was also necessary, she's right, but I don't know why, I still leaked a few tears when she was giving me that sermone. I kind of expected it. I know she did it becuase she's worried about me and loves me. Well, at least I was cheered up and knocked down by this test results. Opened up my eyes, I have to study harder. From the talk with my dad, I realised how much I'm loved by my family despite the countless scoldings and talks. He said that no matter what, they will always back me up and give me support, I was really touched by that. Although my family may seem perfect to some and some always say 'you so good...' etc etc etc, my family has problems too. You wouldn't understand unless you are in my position. I love my family very much, as alot of other people do, it's the same. Sometimes, being looked upon and 'wah, you so good' makes me feel like people take me for granted. Half of the time, i'm right. I really dislike the way some people classify my family. It isn't perfect. People only see the surface, not what's deep inside. Yes, I've got a loving and supportive family, and I thank all the Gods for that. Sometimes in a way, I think some of my friends don't realise how it makes me feel when they think that way. It is rather hurtful. I hope my friends won't keep thinking that way and read between the lines more. Well, today has been a rather emotionally draining day for me, and tomorrow's the Chinese oral. Goodluck Temasekians! I've got to go to bed now.. So.. Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment