Wednesday, September 22, 2004

`+._ nOt In ThE bEsT oF mOoDs _.+`



Hi... Using the school's computer now, during Com Ed. Well.. Was supposed to do and create a website, but didn't feel like it. So bored... Spent English drawing... Oh yes, we were reminded by Mrs Loke about the number of days left till exam, till after exam and till the holidays. I only have 36! days left in Temasek Secondary. I really can't believe it. I'm sure I will cry on the last day. (break my record for never having cried in schools, but that doesn't matter) I really can't bear to leave my friends... I'll miss the school's surrounding so so so much!!! I have this uneasy and sad feeling about it. Why must it be so hard? Thank goodness Prerna's going along, if not it will make leaving even harder. I'll make it a point to keep in contact with my classmates, but I don't know what time the JC hours end. I hear that the hours are longer. *sighs* I'll end here for now, class is ending soon... See you...

No comments:

Post a Comment