Tuesday, September 7, 2004

=[ sTuDy... ]=



Hi, today I woke up at about 11.30am.. Ate lunch at home and watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban again *grins* 7th time and still counting =.D Then I proceeded on to make Literature notes, *grimaces* it took me 3 hours to write down the notes for ONE chapter, it was kind of tiring, did some sit-ups, (want to cut down more weight) and had a bath... I know my entries now a days are boring, just usual day to day stuff, but I'm not in a very hyped up mood to write and discuss different topics. Exams are in a month, sigh, so much to do, so little time.. I was so happy last night, I found the Harry Potter fonts, they rock! I came across the wierdest site today, it's also some kind of a blog, but I think that person must be an enormous Harry Potter fan who has completely lost her senses, it's kind of freaky. But I won't tell the web address as I don't think it's nice to put people blog address unless you come across it yourself. Anyway, I'm getting quite sick of chapter 1 of The Outsiders *groans* I can't wait to go for hip hop tomorrow, it rocks!!! Anyway, I'm entertaining myself by looking through Harry Potter Sites online now, so.. GoODbYe!~



i'm in gryffindor!
be sorted @ nimbo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment