Tuesday, September 21, 2004

`+._ hM... _.+`



Hi everyone~ So sorry for not updating for so long. Well.. What happened on friday? I just remember that I was in a bad mood over something. Thinking back, the reason was rather childish, I must remember not to have such a childish thinking ever again. But I remember watching Dawson's Creek as a result, that was awesome! I loved it! Can't wait to watch the next season!!! Friday I was very lethargic though, don't know why, felt so tired. Saturday... Hectic day! My cousin's wedding. He's from my father's side of the family and he's the first to get married! CONGRATULATIONS Ah Xin kor kor and Fong Yee jie jie!!! I'm so happy for them! They have been dating for almost 9 years! Fong Yee jie jie has seen me since young and growing up =D Before the night wedding dinner, my mum and I went to do our hair, that was the first time I had such big curls in my hair. But it really added onto the wedding effect for me. I wore a white chifon(or however you spell it) dress which was rather similar to the tinkerbell outfit (bottom part) in Peter Pan the cartoon. Haha, my relatives commented that I look like a fairy. -.- Funny way to describe, but okay~ I was one of the receptionist there that night, asking 'hello, are you from the bride or groom's side' and slotting 'ang paos' into the box. The dinner wasn't too bad. I got to talk to one of my cousins, Yui Ern. She's the youngest next to me (I'm the baby of the family on my dad's side and the oldest on my mum's side) and she's already 19. I haven't talked to her for ages.. It was nice to catch up. Sunday I did some studying and went to Chinese tuition for 4 hours with Li Jun. *groans* That was so tiring. Monday.. The composition exams. For English, I wrote the 'Happiest day of my Teenage Life' question, about the Batu Pahat Trip, haha, Jun Ji wrote that too! =D For the Chinese compo, I wrote the first part a little drama, about 'Being Sick' and wrote the 'gong han', hopefully, I got the 'ge shi' right. Last night I was preparing like crazy for Chinese. 5 chapters. I didn't have time to read the storybook. Haha, I was revising Chinese till the last minute today, I kept staring at the word 'hua ji' then I kept the book when the test paper came. I read the meaning part, lo and behold, the meaning for 'hua ji' came out and I couldn't remember how to write the word! I was panicking like crazy! That was 2 marks per meaning! Phew, luckily I finally remembered. Today's test was easier than the last though, to me. The storybook questions, I read through and didn't know a single one, so I put all 'B's. Just trying my luck. Hope I can get at least 5 marks. Oh yes, today was also Shawn's birthday, Happy Birthday Shawn! =.) He was so generous, gave the class each such a big goody bag with so many gummies. Thank you!~ The sad thing today is though, my mother has left for a business trip to China. *sobs* I was so sad... In the morning before I left for school I *ahem* cried abit.. Hey.. I love my mum, and 10 days, I'll really miss her... I hope she has a safe trip.. Have to prepare for chinese presentation tomorrow and Literature worksheets now, so.. sayonara!~



p.s. Kirby, It's not that I don't visit your blog often, I do almost everyday. But most of your entries have been about your cell group recently, so I don't relate to that and don't know what to tag about that. But just because I don't tag, doesn't mean that I don't read your blog, understand? Hope you do~

No comments:

Post a Comment