Tuesday, September 7, 2004

`+._ tHiNkInG _.+`



Just to add on to today's update, this entry is more focused on my thoughts. Yesterday Zoe and I were discussing about which type of girls guys like. Well, I don't know but maybe we girls just don't know how guys mind work. I often wonder whether guys who will give up everything for the girl he loves , like the guys in Korean Dramas, I really wonder whether they exist. It seems like a fairytale to me, how I long to experience that kind of love. I wish I had a close guy friend whom I could just tell anything to him without worrying whether he will find me irritating, whether he will let the cat out of the bag and is loyal. Watching so many Korean dramas, I want to have a guy who will be there for me to protect me and defend me as well. I don't know what guys look for in girls and the only person I can ask now without feeling awkward is my dad. I thought I used to have good guy friends, but I don't know, guys are hard to understand to me. I wish I was like Hermione, to have two great guy friends like Harry and Ron to count on at all times. Maybe that's the reason why I've always wanted an older brother. I'm not the type of person to go around scouting for guys with the best looks or anything, I go more for guys with substance. But if the guy has looks, well then that's a bonus =.D I mean, I'm like every other normal girl who notices cute guys, that's definately normal, but even though some are very good looking, if they are jerks, then I wouldn't even give the guy a second thought. But I guess the guy must at least be taller and older than me or same age as me. Not too much older though, the most 4 years, but now, the guys are still currently growing, guys my age that is... I guess I'm the kind of girl who is kind of old fashioned, I still believe that it's always the guy who should make the first move, I don't know why, it just seems more adequete to me. Well... I still have a long long way to go, so I'll just patiently wait for Mr.Right to come~ *grins* Oh yes, I watched two shows just now, The Bachelorette and Who Wants to Marry My Dad. Well these kind of shows are entertaining to a certain extent, but... I don't know, can you really find the Mr or Ms Right within that circle of men/women? And If I was one of the girls in The Bachelor, I wouldn't want the guy I love to kiss so many women, love so many women at one time right? I don't know, it seems weird to me. Anyway, I'm getting rather tired, so... GoOdNiGhT~*

No comments:

Post a Comment