Thursday, September 23, 2004

`+._ dIsApPoInTiNg DaY _.+`



Hi... Remember I said that I never cried in school before and that I would break my record on the last day of school this year? Well forget about that, I broke the record today. I failed my Chinese. I can't believe it. I studied so so hard. It's the first time I failed any subject. I guess I took it really hard. Even though a lot of people failed as well, that does not give me an excuse. I only got 45.5/100. Also thanks to the storybook section, I got zero for that. I put all Bs. How dumb and idiotic can I get? Upon receiving the paper, I was filled with shock and disappointment. When I got back to my seat, my vision blurred and tears filled my eyes, consequently leaking out. I hope not too many people saw me crying. Thanks alot to Maxine who comforted me. =.) Made me feel a lot better. Thanks to Shawn too. The thing was that I was so upset to have let my grandmother down. My mother, father and grandfather as well. They all depend on me, I'm the only child. I study really hard for both myself and to make my family proud of me. When I don't get good marks, I feel as though I have let them down. Well, I guess one has to fail at least once in a lifetime, then the person won't be cocky, so Max said. Well, that made sense. When I told my grandparents the news, they didn't scold me, only comforted me and told me to work harder the next time, I was literally crying out loud then. After all the tears, I felt better and watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban again~ =P Half of it. Then did some maths tuition homework, but wasn't really in the mood. So.. after updating, I need to go and practice piano, I must work harder next time. Doubly hard! *sighs* I dread having to tell my mum and dad. Wonder what they will say.. The geography test today was not too bad, I knew most of the answers, but that's what's worrying me. I knew the answers. The last time I wasn't too sure of the anwers and I got good marks, now.. I hope it's not the opposite. I sure want to keep up those good marks. Anyway, off to practice piano now, sEe YoU!~

No comments:

Post a Comment