Friday, September 10, 2004

`+._ BiRtHdAyS! _.+`



Hi! I'm just making a quick entry, have to sleep soon. First my main objective is to wish some people happy birthday here!

To Vanessa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for being there for me, best friends forever!

To Chung Son, HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well!!! Thanks for helping out with entre at one time, Goodluck for the end year tests!

And last but not least, to John's godsis, Qiu Jin, Happy Birthday! Though I don't know you, John told me your birthday is today too, so here's wishing you a happy birthday as well! =D

Bless all three of you and may all your wishes come true! *taps wand on heads* Haha, I know that's lame, but it's a way of showering blessings! =D

Anyway, I have to get to bed now, can't wait for tomorrow! I'm finally getting to go bakc to the plantation!!! yay! =D GoOdnIgHt EvErYoNe!~

No comments:

Post a Comment