Monday, September 13, 2004

`+._ sTaRt Of ScHoOl _.+`



Hi... Today I had to drag myself out of bed.. Was too lazy to go and put on my contacts so went to school with my glasses... I'm sure that will happen very often =P Haha, thank you to Marissa for that pack of bubble gum!!! When I reached school, I saw Maybellyn and Michelle's hair rebonded! Wow, never in a million years did I expect that to happen, but it looked okay, but just not like their old look last time, needs getting used to... Then... Art.. I love art, just sit down there and paint paint paint... Then English, CME, Science, Maths... I didn't even know there was a test today! I forgot to add in about the point etc etc... *Sighs* I know at least 2 marks are gone with the wind... Well.. I have started to feel really exhausted and weak, propbably because of my cough and now starting flu.. The feeling is so weird, as though I'm so fragile... Hope the feeling will pass in a few days... I shouldn't be in front of the com now, so I'm going to ajourne to my room, have to start revision, see you! GoOdNiGhT!~

No comments:

Post a Comment