Saturday, September 4, 2004

=[ sHoPpInG! ]



Hi, before I start on today's events, I just want to add in something that happened yesterday which I forgot to add in, it is quite funny. It was raining after school yesterday and Maxine and I were at the bus-stop. Max told me that 229 came so I rushed onto the bus the minute it reached the bus-stop to prevent myself from getting wet. It was only after when I was on the bus then I realised that it wasn't the 229 route. Haha, I panicked and got off the next stop, but for the next 10 minutes, no bus passed and I realised I was short on change. I suddenly became aware that there were many taxis passing, so in the end I took a taxi home. The funniest thing was that the taxi driver ask me how come I'm at the side towards tampines instead of East Coast. Haha, so embarrasing. Anyway, today's workshop was great, at least it wasn't boring. We learnt something from the trainer's name, ABU meaning, Always Believ in Urself. Then When I came home, I was surprised to find my uncle, his girlfriend and my kid cousins at my house. Whoa, those kids are so active. They are at the stage where they keep asking, "Who's your boyfriend, who's your boyfriend?" Haha, they look @ my class photo and entrepreneurship photo and tried to guess, they refused to believe me when I said I don't have any. *amused* My guy cousin went to surf the net for Happy Tree Friends, oh my goodness, he's only Primary 4 and he's looking at such violence. Anyway, my mother and I went shopping at parkway after that, look around for so long, 5 hours! Our backs and legs were aching. Came back for dinner. My grandma cooked 'Yi Min'. It was delicious! Anyway, I'm really tired now, so... see you!~ GoOdNiGhT!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment