Thursday, September 9, 2004

`+._ kIrB's BiRtHdAy PaRtY! _.+`



Hihi everyone! Last night I typed a really long entry, but my dear computer couldn't update it and all was lost *sighs*. My grandma drove me up the wall yesterday, gosh, I was so irritated with her. Well, I guess she's concerned, but it was a little 'guo fen'. She thinks I don't care about Chinese, when in fact, I care alot about Chinese. Just because I don't like to read Chinese story books, *sighs*... I heard from my grandma yesterday about how sly and cunning some maids can be. Can you believe that one maid baked all her employer's valuables in a CAKE? Some even put stolen valuables into their *ehem* sanitary napkins! Some exchange the valuables they stole with maids from the opposite house, so that when their employers check, they cannot accuse them! I wonder why the maids want to betray their employer's trust like that. My gandma's neighbour's maid had worked for my grandma's neighbour for six years, and he trusted that maid alot. But the maid stole $50 from his wallet every time he drew out $1000 from the bank! Of all the cheek. When she was found out, she was immediately sacked. All for what? Greed? Oh well... I've already cooled down about my grandma fussing over my studies, I just hope she knows that I've improved since mid-year, what else can I do, thank God my mother understands. Today morning I woke up and immediately started preparing for Vanessa's Surprise party. When we got to the beach, (kirbs haven't arrived yet), we put up the tent, *phew, that was tough* then mei chang and balarie came, followed by kirbs and lumps, last but not least, Jun Ji =D We went and played in the sea, that was SO FUN! Loved it... Except the part where there was so much salt water in my eyes, nose and mouth, that was rather stinging, but very fun! Then John, Jun Ji, kirbs, lumps and I went a little deeper into the water, whoa, luckily had the ball to float on *grins* We went for a shower and wanted to settle down and cut cake, have snacks, etc, when the wind started blowing strongly, everything went flying. We rushed to the shelter, then rushed to Eastern Lagoon, the hawker centre. Oh well.. Luckily we swam first. I had to leave earlier for tuition, so John and Jun Ji took a lift and went home too. The other girls stayed for dinner at the lagoon. My eyes were closing during tuition, I was so tired, but managed to concentrate.. My darling computer is giving me problems again. After going to windows update, all the icons seem to have shrunk, even the internet web page, *sighs* help! Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE WEI! =D I'll end here for now~ SeE yOu!~


No comments:

Post a Comment