Sunday, September 12, 2004

`+._ lOaDs Of FuN!!! _.+`



Hi!!! Yesterday was a blast! Woke up at 7am and got ready for the trip to Batu Pahat. John and Jun Ji met at my house first then we went to pick up Abygail. We were playing UNO at the customs, Harry Potter UNO *grins* I was so excited about getting to the plantation. When we reached my great uncle's clinic and met them, we headed for lunch and then on to the plantation!!! We took photos along the way. First, we went to the balcony and looked at the view. I took 2 video clips there. The view was absolutely beautiful. Then my great uncle brought us around the plantation. Fisrt, we went to harvest starfruits. My great uncle taught us how to see if the fruit was ripe or not. Then he just took one freshly plucked starfruit and ate it. As I was there to learn and try out new stuff, I also did something I never did before, I ate starfruit, fresh from the tree =D And you know what? It was sooooo sweet and juicy! We went on to harvest the bananas, do you know that one banana tree can only produce fruits once? My great uncle asked us many questions that required us to use our brains and think think think, but we gained alot of general knowledge. Before we set out for this trip, my great aunt had already asked me to bring crystal pineapple to plant, but sadly, the fruit seller cut off all the pineapple leaves, so we weren't able to personalise those pineapples. But we were allowed to take one pineapple each from ones that were already growing and we wrote our names on the leaves. We still planted the pineapples we brought, each one planted one. Phew, that was hard work. My muscles are still aching from lifting the hoe. We took a big round around the plantation and saw many stone boulders and a termites nest! *screams* By the time we reached the house again, I was quite tired, but still eager to go trekking. After resting for awhile, we headed off for the trek. We went through many palm oil trees, banana trees, and many others. (Aby and I tried naming all of them, cant think of the rest, but we already have near 20 species!) It was only at the plantation that I realised that all we had learnt in Geography and Science was put to good use. Along the road there was a man with a yellow shirt on a motorcylce driving up and down up and down, we saw him many times. He asked us where we were going, haha, and we said we were taking a walk. He must have thought we were nuts! *laughs* By the time we trekked about 4km, we were back at the plantation. Climbing up a short hill holding on to a black rubbery thing made our hands all black, hah, and I didn't know. I rubbed my nose and it became black! My mother also didn't know and used her black hands to rub it off for me! Haha, it was worse! Luckily there was a sink nearby! =P I was rather tired when we arrived back at the house on the plantation. The four of us (nick named F4) went to the verenda or patio, whichever you wish to call it, and just sat down there and talked while waiting for our turn to have a bath. It was really beautiful, greenery all around, so peaceful and quiet... We took pictures, especially John =P When Aby and I went for our bath, the guys were playing around with the camera and took a fair lot of photos, i'll put up the pictures on a web soon when I find the time.. I dearly wanted to see the sunset, but sadly the day was too cloudy.. We headed for dinner, steamboat dinner!! The sambal chilli was yummy!!! We drank wine as well. I think that was the first time I drank so much. I felt hot and floaty and my mum said my cheeks were getting rosy =) That's nice! Since the guys wanted to get gifts, we went shopping and ended up buying, Do, Mo and Kun! Do is mine, it's pink, Mo is John's which is blue and Kun is Jun Ji's which is brown! Haha, we looked so comical, three teens with soft toys! But I love Do! It's so cute! When we got back to the car, we took a picture of all three of them, so adorable!!! Bad news on the way back though, I started getting carsick, that was an extremely horrible feeling... But tried to distract my self from it. We saw a beautiful sight on the highway though, the endless sky filled with bright stars!!! There weren't any street lamps, so we could see them very clearly! The sight was breathtaking!!! I wanted to open the window but we were going too fast, so... Oh yes, the boys tried taking a picture of the night sky, but all the ended up with was the reflection of the camera!!! *laughs* We stopped for a toilet break and in the toilet, we heard the boys laughing about something and later found out that they brought the camera into the toilet and... took pictures of the toilet... Haha, it was rather hilarious. Well the rest of the way home was smooth traffic and by the time I reached home, it was around 1.15am. Abygail stayed over and we watched A Cinderella Story up till about 3am. Then we went on with girl's talk, about problems etc... Up till I heard the clock chime 4.30am. Whoa, by then, I was exhausted... So anyway... Today I didn't do much... Aby went home at 2pm after watching Princess Diaries 2... I can't believe the day I looked forward to so much had ended so soon... But it was definately a day to remember, it rocked!!! We said we definately wanted to go back there... But for now... I think I will go to bed it's already 1.13am... so i'll end it here.. GoOdNiGhT!~

No comments:

Post a Comment