Wednesday, September 8, 2004

`+._ wHaT a DaY _.+`



Hi... Hm.. Today I had piano lessons in the morning and my teacher brought me the Harry Potter theme songs scores, yays!!! Then I went for my cousin's robotics competition at the Science Centre. Er.. It was okay? I didn't really see anything, not what I expected. Maybe I went too late. I only stayed for 10 minutes, then went to MacDonalds to meet my grandparents. During that time, my grandma was telling me about how sly and sneaky maids can be. Can you believe that some maids take their employer's valuables and bake it into a CAKE? Oh my goodness... Some maids exchange their owner's valuables with the maid opposite, so that their owners can't catch them. My grandparent's neighbour's maid took $50 from his wallet when he hung his pants up to bathe every time after he drew out $1000 from the bank, and she woked for him for 6 years! I really wonder why maids want to betray their owner's trust like that.. I heard my grandparent's neighbour trusted that maid alot, but sacked her immediately after she was caught red-handed. My grandma told me that my previous maid called her, to ask her to help her get out of her current job, because she can't stand the owner.. Oh well.. My grandma couldn't do anything though, doing something would be illegal. I heard before, that some maids even put valuables stolen from their employers into *ehem* sanitary pads... What can I say? The best part of today was HIP HOP!!! But the new moves today were kind of more sexual that usual, but it was fun all the same! We are preparing for the concert at the end of the year. When we reached home, my grandma started nagging and nagging all about my studies. Especially Chinese. Oh my God she drove me up the wall. I was so heated up. She thinks I don't care about Chinese, I study very hard for Chinese!!! Harder than any other subject, except Literature that is. Just because I don't like reading Chinese story books doesn't mean I don't care about Chinese. Her thinking is so old fashioned, it's totally different from mine. It's rather unreasonable. Thank goodness my mum isn't like that. My grandma still called my mum up and complained to her. Luckily my mum understands me. My mum trusts me with my studies, I guess that is what makes me want to study harder and not let her down. Gosh, I find myself disliking Chinese when my grnadma nags. Maybe it's the rebellious streak in all teenagers, though some have bigger rebellious streaks than others. Thank goodness my streak isn't too big. I enjoy Chinese tuition, I don't hate it, argh! Why can't she understand. My grandma says my studies are deproving. My studies are better than mid year! Much better! She doesn't understand that. I'm still rather sore about that, but, oh well, forget it. I guess she is very concerned and cares, but this is too much! Anyway, I'm sure I would have calmed down by tomorrow, but I'm sure that tomorrow she's going to nag at me for something else, I'll relate that tomorrow. Hope kirby likes her present =D. Oh yes, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE WEI! =D. It's already 1.26am... so... GoOdNiGhTs!~

No comments:

Post a Comment