Saturday, September 25, 2004

`+._ LaNtErN fEsTiVaL cElEbRaTiOn _.+`



Hi everyone! This morning I had to wake up at 7am for oral, and Maxine bugged me to reach earlier *grumbles at max* =P. Then met up at the foyer, and proceeded to the hall. The whole time, I was reading 'A Walk to Remember'. My friends thought I was crazy to read a book so absorbly when the oral is about 10 minutes away. Hey, I releases the nerves. When I stopped reading for awhile, I started to get really nervous, so I went back to reading again.. Well.. The oral wasn't too bad, wasn't exellent either though. My dad picked me up and we went to Tiong Baru Plaza, his office and Queensway shopping centre to do his last minute errands, I was just accompanying him. Oh yeah, we also went to my dad's mum's house for lunch. Then I came back and packed up my room. Too bad I didn't stick to my study schedule. *grimaces* Oh well, I decorated my bed wall with all Harry Potter news, pictures etc. I love it! Then packed my table. I love the way my room looks now, it's so neat =D. Around 5pm, Jun Ji came over and we started making the jellies. (His cooking isn't bad at all! =P) Then put up the lanterns properly, ate dinner and watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban while waiting for the others to arrive. (I made him watch it *grins*) It wasn't that bad... right? Hope it was at least okay, I love it!! Watched it 10 times at least. Around 7.10pm, Abygail and Jolene arrived, waited for elvia, and we had a nice 'supper' in the light of lanterns and candles. Mooncakes, tea, 'kui', jelly etc. The ambience surrounding was really nice.. Rather romantic I must say =P Then we went to my room and stared at each other before deciding that it would be better to go to the park and light candles around, something jo, aby, via and I have done for years. Now with the addition of Jun Ji, I'm so glad everyone got along well =D It was rather nice to see all the candles lit. After awhile aby, jj and I went to sit on the monkey bars, while jo and via played tic tac toe =P via's friend arrived, so we(jj, aby, jo and I) went to the swings. Haha, I started swinging and the next minute I heard them all saying 'how come so high?!?' Well, I guess I am just used to it =P So I 'taught' them how to swing and go higher, rather hilarious. I had to push them *pants* So tiring~ But it was so much fun, we laughed so much. Especially because of the handphones. Both jo and aby tried answering calls while swinging. jo flew forward and aby fell onto the ground, the swing hitting her head next, luckily they weren't hurt. But it was extremely hilarious, we were all laughing our heads off, I laughed so much I got a side-stitch. via was with her friend, it seemed to be so romantic.. *sighs* My hands were sore from griping the swings... We went back at around 10.30pm. Sadly, aby had to go home. After that the mood seemed to be a little dejected. We were all tired and good-byes were to be said. After all the girls left, my grandma sent jj to the bus-stop down the hill, then... I came back, had a shower and now I'm typing this.. I want to start reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban now, got this urge to do so... So now I'll leave it here, anything else, I'll add tomorrow, see you and GoOdNiGhT!~

No comments:

Post a Comment